Project AirLex

To create a memorable animated movie that the world has had a shortage of in the last 6 years or so...

Monday, April 03, 2006

Welcome!


Welcome to the Project Airlex blog!

After waiting for those Disney quality movies to return, I just couldn't stand it. What happened to the deep classic stories, the awesome music, and the creative character design? And what's with the constant computer animated movies? I really didn't mind them at first, but as the years went on, a realized something.....THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME. It does not matter if it is cheaper for them to use such tools. People miss the good old days of hand drawn animation! People like me! And so, after practicing cartooning and animation, I decided I would gather a team of creative and talented people together and we would make our own! And so you see our aim. Of course, I don't expect the quality of animation that professional studios produce. But think of all the cartoonists, animators, writers, and music artists on the internet or even in your own neighborhood! Gather them together and what do you get? Project Airlex! AirLex comes from AirLex Animations, the team my friend Air and I had created for flash movies. While flash movies isn't exactly my strong point, other methods of movie making are. And so, I will post updates on the project as it progresses, and anyone is welcome to help.
If you are interested, contact me at hackdaapprentice@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home