Project AirLex

To create a memorable animated movie that the world has had a shortage of in the last 6 years or so...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The REAL important post...

Alright, here is the assignments so far in no particular order:

Myself - Producer/Lead Animator/Director
Gardenghoul - Original Idea
Air - Producer/Animator
Kylesmil - Lead Writer
SNTW - Animator
Maxime - Head Of Design/Animator
Izra - Designer/Writer/Storyboarding/Advisor
Laurent - Musical Director
Sophie - Assistant Musical Director/Writer
Jack - Art Director/Storyboarder
Andrew - Assistant Animator
Hookavah - Action Writer
Everett - Head Storyboarder/Writer
King Billi - Assistant Writer
Spatula Sam - Designer
Juli - Writer
Andres - Production Manager/Writer
Vez - Model Designer/Writer
Maxime 2 - Designer
Electric Freddy - Writer

And most people not mentioned that gave ideas on imdb.com are considered writers.

If I missed anyone, PLEASE email me and tell me so that I can give you you assignment. I am busy so it is likely I did. There will be more people added to the list soon as I still receive replies from people looking to help. And remember, this movie needs EVERYONE to be made. There is no one that is more important than another person is this project. We are all all considered equal in talent. If you severely disagree with the job I have given you, you may send me an email saying why and giving me evidence of why you should be switched to something else.

As for the summary, I am looking for a way that I can give it out to everyone without it being absolutely public. Like if there was somehow that I could give everyone a password through email. Please give me some suggestions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

y not just e-mail it to every 1?

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home